mysql to ms access converter
simple, powerful and fast
MySQL to Access Converter is a utility to convert
MySQL tables into Access databases. It supports all versions of MySQL. You can
select a single or multiple tables to transfer to MS Access in one go.
It can create table schemas if the tables are not existing in the target
Access database. It can also load data into existing Access tables. You
can even do column mapping if the target table is already existing.
Beside table schemas and data, it can also import Constraints and
Indexes, such as Primary Key, Not Null, Foreign Keys etc.
It also supports Synchronization i.e. it can synchronize target Access
tables by using UPSERT and INSERT loading option.
Comes with it's own scheduler in case if you need to do conversion on
regular basis. It also provides Command Line Interface to run the saved
conversion jobs manually or from third party applications
Using MySQL to Access Converter you can be able to do the following
- MySQL to MS Access Database
- MS Access to MySQL Database
- MySQL to MySQL SQL Dump file
- MySQL to MySQL Database
- MS Access to MS Access
- MS Access to MySQL SQL Dump file
Supports all versions of MS Access. You can load from MDB or ACCDB files
- Automatically chooses target Datatypes and Widths
- Supports UPSERT and INSERT loading options.
- Imports Constraints and Indexes
- Wizard based
- Map Source Columns to Target Table columns
- Specify WHERE conditions to filter data
- Save and Schedule Sessions for recurring data transfers.
- Fast Speed
- Completely user friendly
- No need to write any code
- Select single or multiple tables to transfer
- Select or Deselect Columns while transferring
- Change Destination Datatypes and widths
- Automatic Checking of Datatype mismatch
- Economical costs just $99 For Standard Version
- Fully functional Trial version available for free
- Transfer Millions of rows easily and fast.
- Supports Long , Picture Data types. In a jiffy you can copy data without any
- Thousands of satisfied Customers Worldwide. Launched in
Select MySQL tables you want to convert, Choose Access database, Click Start to start conversion
Download MySQL to Access Converter